Available Customer Support Opportunities
Customer Support for a World Online Marketplace
New Buyer Outreach Support. If you LOVE online shopping this new Buyer Outreach Program is for you! Hot Opportunity!
What to Expect:
• Provide outbound customer support to first-time buyers
• Help resolve any issues with orders
• Work independently while keeping the customer and company in mind
• Answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Home Improvement Inbound Representative
Work from the comfort of your home for one of the world largest home improvement retailers with a footprint in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
What to Expect:
• Displays patience, empathy, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
• Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
• Experience working with users to identify the best solution
• Assisting customers with product questions
• Placing new orders
• Handling existing orders: returns/ replacements
• Provide store specific support
• Contacting vendors for shipping information
Cable Communications Customer Service/Billing Specialist
Internet and phone providers to residential customers
Vacation and Time Share Specialist
Company operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. The company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. The company's network comprises approximately 3,000 resorts in more than 80 nations.
If you are passionate about sales, travel, and/or timeshare ownership, this opportunity is a great choice!
Office Supply Specialist
Help small business customers make more happen by providing a broad assortment of products, expanded business services and easy ways to shop, all backed with a lowest price guarantee. Offer businesses the convenience to shop and buy how and when they want - in store, online, via mobile or though social apps.
Inbound Support for Financial Tax Software (Short Term Project)
An enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
Home Warranty Customer Service/Claims Representative (English and Bilingual)
Provides a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services nationwide for more than 35 years. They take pride in providing superior customer service 24/7/365 and are equally proud of their nationwide network of more than 40,000 independent skilled service technicians who help our customers solve their problems every day.
If one of the openings above seems like a match for you, please complete the form and one of our human resource agents will follow up with you shortly.
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Contact us via chat and our Lead Recruiter will reach out to discuss your requirements.