Available Job Opportunities
Do not miss out on these work from home job opportunities! Positions fill fast. Let us know if you're interested by completing the form. One of our human resource agents will be following up with you.
Drug store / convenience store which sales pharmaceuticals, household items, make up, etc. Bilingual a plus
Customer service agents needed for world-known cruise liner
Internet and phone providers to residential customers
Provide customer service which helps people rent out their homes and properties to vacationers or people who simply want a change of scenery. You'll be working for one of the largest and most trusted companies in the world with an excellent reputation.
What to Expect:
- Providing customers with information, answering related questions
- Handling escalated customer cases that begin online
- last minute cancellations
- Scheduling bookings
- Resolving issues and coming up with creative solutions
Ready to find out more?
Give us a call about our job opportunities and see which one may fit you the best. Call Now!
Customer Support for a World Online Retail Marketplace
New Buyer Outreach Support. If you LOVE online shopping this new Buyer Outreach Program is for you! Hot Opportunity!
What to Expect:
• Provide outbound customer support to first-time buyers
• Help resolve any issues with orders
• Work independently while keeping the customer and company in mind
• Answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Home Improvement Inbound Representative
Work from the comfort of your home for one of the world largest home improvement retailers with a footprint in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
What to Expect:
• Displays patience, empathy, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
• Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service
• Experience working with users to identify the best solution
• Assisting customers with product questions
• Placing new orders
• Handling existing orders: returns/ replacements
• Provide store specific support
• Contacting vendors for shipping information
Company operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. The company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market since 1976. The company's network comprises approximately 3,000 resorts in more than 80 nations.
If you are passionate about sales, travel, and/or timeshare ownership, this opportunity is a great choice!
An enterprise software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
Home Warranty Customer Service/Claims Representative (English and Bilingual)
Provides a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services nationwide for more than 35 years. They take pride in providing superior customer service 24/7/365 and are equally proud of their nationwide network of more than 40,000 independent skilled service technicians who help our customers solve their problems every day.
*For agents looking to support an 24 hour / 365 days account
Be that first voice a person hears when her automobile has let her down. Help others, be appreciated, and get paid! This is one of our most sought after job opportunities.
Ready to find out more about our job opportunities?
Great as our job opportunities are, they won't last forever. If you see a position that might be right for you give us a call. Need more information? We'll be happy to help.
If one of the openings above seems like a match for you, please complete the form and one of our human resource agents will follow up with you shortly.
Don't see exactly what you are looking for on our jobs opportunities page? Contact us via chat and our Lead Recruiter will reach out to discuss your requirements.