Please review the FAQ’s below to see if you meet the initial qualifications:
- USB headset with microphone (required for Certification training)
- Hard-wired Telephone and headset (required for live call taking in Production)
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11 (official browser used by most clients)
- (Optional) Mozilla Firefox or Chrome for Windows
- Edge is not recommended
- Dual core 3.0 GHz or higher?
- 20 GB or more of available space
- 64 GB or more of total space
- 2 GB of RAM or better
- Windows-7, Windows-8/8.1 or Windows-10
- Visit your Control Panel, System
From time to time Synergy may have other opportunities available. Please complete the Getting Started form at the bottom of this page and note in the comments that you are interested in other opportunities. A Synergy representative will contact you to discuss further options.
- Hard-wired connection (no wireless used for training or work)
- Minimum 3.0 mbps download or greater
- Minimum 1.0 mbps upload or greater
- Maximum Latency Threshold: 150 milliseconds (ms)
- DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic
- No Satellite Internet is allowed
- USE: www.speedtest.net Click “GO” to test your computer
The states of California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, Oregon or Wisconsin, are currently ineligible to provide service via the Arise network.
Please check back later for future opportunities in these states.
- Hard wired Analog / POTS (plain old telephone service)
- Cable Telephony, digital service or business class VoIP (voice over internet protocol)
- Satellite, Microwave and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted
- USB connected modems are not supported
- Phone line should NOT contain any additional features such as: Call waiting, 3-Way calling, Caller ID, Call forwarding, voicemail, no faxes connected to the line. Keep in mind that many carries include up to 15 different features to your phone lines.
- Long distance is acceptable, and may be a required for several client positions.
- Desktop/towers with a separate monitor are recommended. Any other types of computers or laptops may limit your training options.
- 1280 x 1024 (SXGA) screen resolution
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD or 1080p)